To: APL Tennis Club Membership June13, 2001
From: Tournament Committee
Subject: 2001 Seniors Tournament
The APL Tennis Club 2001 Seniors Tournament will begin Monday, 9 July.
Entries must be received by the tournament director, George Vetticad, no later
the deadline given below. The following rules will apply:
- The deadline for entries is 4:00 PM, Monday, 2 July. To enter,
return the attached form or call the tournament director.
- Participants must be at least 55 years old as of Monday, 9 July to enter.
- The tournament format will be similar to that used last year. If there are
sufficient entries to support the groupings, there will be two groups that will
each play a round robin. However, this year there will be no over 45 division
- The draw and Tournament information will be posted at the courts and at
the Building 5 bulletin board under the cafeteria no later than 4 PM Friday, 6
July. Match winners are responsible for recording results on the draw sheets at
- A schedule for the tournament will be established once the size of the
draw is determined.
- Players who cannot keep pace with the tournament schedule may be forfeited
at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
- Both players are responsible for scheduling individual matches.
APL TENNIS CLUB 2001 SENIORS TOURNAMENT ENTRY
PHONE: OFFICE________________ HOME________________________
Please return form to George Vetticad (X8123), 13-S545,
Monday, July 2nd.